Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






ze Long and ze Short post.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

Good evening followers, and whoever visited my blog.

Okay, this is long and short post for only update. Sorry bloggy 'cause I've abandon you. I got no time to blog and yea I'm busy with homework, chores, homework, piano class, homework, scout activities, homework.

See, I changed my background again 'cause the old one looks like a heart-broken kinda layout. Gee, sorry man. I'm not in the mood of heart broken anymore. Oh gosh, super yeah for me! Yeaaaaaaaaaah! Hahaha. Aight, see why I'm so happy? 'Cause, well, something. Something you shouldn't know. 

Nah, just kidding. Sooner ya'll know what/who it is. Hihi :)

Alright, I'm off. School tomorrow, and it's Thursday and the next day is Friday! Three cheers for Rebecca Black day!
lol. Good night me followers! Me gusta you all!


happy 18th birthday, Zayn Malik. 
I love you like I love all of you guys. 
Awe, I wish I can say that to ya'll. But sadly I can't :(
oh well.

God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: ,