Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






4 days of stress-thinking, 4 days left to enjoy.
Monday, August 22, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Sup hommies?

Long time didn't update my blog 'cause I'm busy with schoolwork.

Oh yea, last week was Mid-Term Test 2. Before that day came I was off from laptop. *nah seriously I'm not* Well just for awhile then off to study, YES THIS IS REAL.

So, it's 4 days of stress-thinking means it's about the exam thingy. Oh, I already knew my Geography, English, History, Malay, Science and ERT marks. I'm a bit disappoint with my English marks. *sigh* It's only 78. I studied English subject to get A but it turned out to B. Lolness :L Pffft it's okay, I'll try harder in Semester 2, the last exam. Gee ;O I hope I get A. 

Geo: 60% History: 60% Malay: 50% Science: 53% ERT: 43%
I don't even know what I'm doing that time. Haha! Left Chinese, Maths, Moral and PSV. 

It's 4 days left to enjoy at school before Mid-Term Test 2 one week holiday! trolololol only one week -,-" I wished it was 2 weeks. Duh, never mind. So it's one week far away from scolding, learning and cranking xD Yepppp (:

Okay, I'm off. Bye :D

Labels: ,