Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






2 words: F*CK YOU.
Sunday, August 14, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

I'll make you satisfy with mah' own word. Mah' SARCASM word. Oh yeaaaaaah.

Hey ho hi ha! :D

I'm not really satisfied with my life now. My ex and I were back in friends but he's overreacted. He keep telling back stories about our past relationship. Imma' like: gee man, wtf?! you're not satisfied with your precious life?! still? you got that beautiful girlfriend right there, every time at your side, fun life, lots of friends, make me hurt and jealous. 

What the fuck do you want from me? Want my what? My life suffer more again? Ha! Already done! It's all because of a woman that jealous of my dad and mom. Then she made him sicked, he got high-blood pressure, coma for 2 days, can't walk, can't talk, he can't feel his right-side of his body. But luckily he's getting better. Later, my mom and her lil' sister that she love and really close with got in to fight because of business. They claim a lot man, a lot, and by a lot, it's RM8,000. Ya' think it's easy to find money like that?! The fuck? But they're kinda okay now.

Well now what again?!  Destroy my life? My suffer internal no ever more life? Oh no no. I'll make yours later. I'll promise. I will do my work. Don't believe me? Okay, sure sure whatever fine! Just wait and see, Angel will make your mind flee. 

Goodbye sucker.

Labels: ,