Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






You can take everything I have.
Friday, August 26, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

The title above is the lyrics from Skyscraper by Demi Lovato, cush' I don't know what else to write. Duh.

So yeah hi everybody :)

It's Friday! TGIF! And it's Holiday! Wohoooooooo! Rad. But I'm bored. LOL now I'm updating my blog, tumblr, listening to Christina Grimmie's new song so called "Advice". Check it yo, she's truly awesome, and wonderful. Her voice is amazing man. Go check her out! NOW!

Um, seriously. What am I gonna do until 4 pm? Oh 4 pm I gotta go to complex. For what you ask? For practice, school sports is next month. Dammit. I joined the 200 m run. That's all I can, I'm fat, ya' think I can run more fast? Think twice. trolololololol xD 

Ah, that's it then. Gotta go. See ya never bro! Naaaaah kidding.

Bye!

Labels: