Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Get ready to scream.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

AHHHHHHH! Get ready to screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam out from your lungs! JYEAHH tomorrow is the last day of school! Ugh! Finally man, I've been waiting for this day to come, and now it's here! Oh yeah babeh! 1 week and a half here I come! \m/

Oh hey ho hi niggerzzz. Waddup fool? ;D

Getting excited for this holiday. Well, 1 week and a half will be fine. There's a lot of time to spend, but first! Homework first enjoy second! Ha! Imma too schema! Geez. -,-

For this coming pictures, it'll make your eyes burn. I'm warning ya, better wear your 3D glasses before seeing it. trololololol Kidding! Last Sunday, both of my cousin went to my house. We took a lot of picture, yeah we're camwhorin' haha!

 Cousins forever baby :)
 My angel's wing ring. Thanks to Naye♥
 Lala owns the owl ring one. Also from Naye♥
 Shitass-face :D
 As you guys see, I look different and pale her. Oh, I'm dead, I guess it's the end. No wait, I'm still typing. LOL idk what I'm sayin' sorry ><"

p/s: I love Naye-naye (; ♥

 Model? Ugh not me, only them. Haha. 
 From left: Rabbit, Whale and Monkey.
 She's gorgeous all the time ;) ♥
 LA baybehh ♥
 She looks like her mom here. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL so true.
 LA douchebag ;D
 She's cute all the time ;) ♥
 I love them, yes i do *wink2* ;D ♥ I can't leave them or hate them, they're the best I ever had. I love it when we're together all the time. Love these gorgeous.
 Uh, me. Trippin' like ass. haha.
 Huggies! Awe♥
 Screw you, Nadine Drew-Ann Bainon! xD
 I'll smash your head!
 She got that really really white perfect skin. *Jealous* ;(
The Deadly Hallows. Ohh :D

There's more but I'm too lazy to upload it again. 19 pictures are enough to me, and naye with lala. Ehehe ;3 

K night guise. :) xoxo

Labels: ,