Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Everyday I love you.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Good morning everyone!

Maybe I'll just write a short post for this morning. I just wanna told you guys that everyday I fall in love with him. Like seriously man. Now, his profile picture looks like Edward Cullen.

FER REALZZ.

Oh my gosh, like, seriously dude, what makes you so cute? Like that domo thingy, domo doll. Wait, you look like Shin Chan for me. Awe, cute! Okay enough angel. If he saw this you'll be embarrass. Well yea I'm telling the truth, there's no need to hide right? But really if he saw this post, I'll be a freak. I'll be embarrass for my entire life! Intensity life!

lol.


*This is what I called Edward look-alike Cullen, right? I fall in love with him everyday. Awe*

Okay, I wanna show you guys this video:


I saw this video from Kelvin's profile.

Hey guys, this is Lionelson *a person that I know since last year that I know from Daryl Spencer*. Hahaha. Last year I was texting with Daryl and so, I know all of his friends 'cause they said that he liked me. Aish, cerita lama okay? Sekarang dia ada girl tu, awe, sweet ba dorang. Like seriously! ;D

Lionelson, your voice is awesome!

Okay night everybody! Bye(;

Labels: ,