Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri :) (Part Two and the Last)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Today is the official day of Hari Raya. (I suppose to be post this yesterday) Tired to wish again 'cause I already wished yesterday but it's okay, we're 1 Malaysia! *LOL -,-* So, again, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin to all the Muslims.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

I didn't went to any open houses today. So I'm at home bored as fucked. But luckily my cousins are here with me. ME GUSTA BABEH. Actually I wanted to go Adli's house today but I got no friends to accompany me to go to his house. JYEAH I just text him and apologize for not attending his rumah terbuka. Ngeeee :p Sorry Adli :)


Well yeah kbye :)





Labels: ,