Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri :) (Part One)
Monday, August 29, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hey guys! Tomorrow is Hari Raya! Be happy and enjoy those precious moments my dear Muslims friends. I'll be happy eating rendang, ketupat, nasi kuning, kuih-muih dan lain-lain. Hahaha!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 

My darling Lyssa and I are still talking about Raya tomorrow. There'll be traffic jam in town. Oh gosh~ ;O And and and open houses everywhere! Oh temptation, can we stop awhile? I want to eat a lot tomorrow! AHHHHHH! Can't wait man, but I'm getting fat. Gee. 

I got no plans for tomorrow. Open houses, here I come! *running* Uh, I'll smack down Adli's house tomorrow. He invited me so, who doesn't want to go? I don't 'cause I want to eat meat! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! Okay enough and yeah forgot to tell that Adli and I were friends again. Is it wrong to friends with your ex back? No right? It's already passed so friends it is! :)

I'm bored as hell. What the hell I am going to do? Facebook, blogger, tumblr, twitter. Uhhhhhhh :/ Not enough. Got my cousins here. Tomorrow a lot more to come to my house. I'm so happy this 1 week holiday is great with them:) Sama-sama pgi Hari Raya. 

Okay, I'm off now. I'm getting bored in front of the laptop all day. *sigh* K bye!

Labels: , ,