Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






29+4=33
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hey. I'm back! Back with hurt feelings. Le derp. -,-

I made facts about my crush. He was the one who started first. He called me and asked, "Why you like me so much? Tell me bout' it." In that very moment, I was shocked. I'm speechless. I don't know what to say but I have to say the truth. I said 14 truth facts about him and guess what he said? Naaaaah secret. 831 :)

Later on, days passed by. We're texting and babbling more. Then I told him another 15 facts about him. This time he laughed out loud. He keep asking about the facts, even if we're calling. Now I wrote by myself without him asking or told me to do it, 'cause he didn't care about me anymore. Maybe he found someone who's more better than me. I'm thinking to rip off the facts that I wrote but, no. I'll just save it for memories. It's okay if he don't even talk to me, I'll still keep the facts.

You don't even know what I feel right now dude. It's like hell inside, burning and screaming in tears. *sigh* I thought you'll never change but guess what, you did. You're different than ever. Well maybe you wanted to focus on your studies for pmr next month. Yeah, sorry for bothering you. 

If you saw this, please don't text me again. Thank you.

Labels: