Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Burned in Flame.
Sunday, September 18, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Yoooooooooooooooooooo! I broke up with him. He's too ego and I don't like it. Pfffffffftt -,-


Hello hi hey yo ha!


On 13 & 14 of September 2011, SM Ken Hwa High School held a sports day and it was a great sports day in my entire life. Even though I got sunburned, fever, dizziness and sore throat, still can be in action. lol. Didn't took part in any sports. Only scout duty and scout march. Scout was in 3rd place. *sigh* Sad. Some of us cried that day. I don't know why we got in 3rd place but, it's okay. Still got next year for another chance. :)


Tomorrow's school. Damn it. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy. 2 months left and bye school and hello holidays. Oh yeah. Please be fast! I promise I'll study hard and less online and next year I'll still stay in the second class a.k.a 2 Sopan(2012). *Desperate duh* ;D I am 'cause I still want to stay in my old class. Then before entering form 3, I want to in first class a.k.a 3 Setia(2013). Hahaha. Sucks to be me. alang-alang next year masuk klas 2 setia. lagi bgus. doiii. xD Gotta study hard, gotta put my asses off and start my brain connections back! Uh huh, that's what I'm talking about. Lmfao ><" 


I almost forgot! I got a new crush. This boy is kinda nice, funny, great and yea, lots! He's always there for me, text me all day and even call me. Yup, gotta admit. Haha. But this one girl, had a crush on him. Am a like: stay away from him you hobnocker. I had a crush on him since last year, and yea, this is true. Gotta admit it, again. Gee girl, I'll burn you in the dungeon. 


She just wants to try what my slipper taste like. Well okay, I'll give you to try my slipper then, and watch your mouth if you're wall to wall with him in facebook or face to face. Don't take him 'cause he's mine. GTFO lady!


Oooooooooooooh and lastly! My besties flory already back from Australia. Seriously, I'm super jealous her. Gonna kill her tomorrow in school. Rofl. I miss her. Aweee ♥ Hug is a must if I meet her tomorrow. lama sudah tidak nampak dia. rindu sudah sama c flory kiu gin ee! ;3


Okay then, that's all. This is just a quick update for my blog. So yeah, goodbye mah' mateys! 

Labels: