Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Um, bored at home.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hello!

It's been awhile. So yeah, I updated my blog. Like it? Thanks! Dislike? GTFO! 7 days left till PMR. Good luck for PMR candidates! Wish you guys wisdom and protection. God bless and don't forget to bring your shotguns! Lmfao kidding.

I didn't went to school today. You know why? Because of that stupid gate! Ugh, man I'm bored at home. Curse you gate! It got stuck this morning. Mom, bro and me used our superman strength and yea still, can't! Mom called the operator for the gate. He arrived and he only opened the screw and the gate can open. Nigga, I'd wasted my time to knocked you out, kicked, and that simple thing to open the screw. Now I'm stuck at home. wtfshit epic man-,-"

Now idk what to do in this house. There's no one to text with 'cause all of my mates went to school. If I on my facebook, the teachers in school will know that I didn't went to school today even if I off my chat. Hard aye? I know. Ugh. 

Now am listening to radio bayu to released my tension. Haha. Hearin' those dusun songs makes me feel better. I was born dusun. I must respect my own culture, race tradition and family tradition. teheee;3 Hearin' those songs makes me wanted December to arrive quickly 'cause I missed Tanaki, Tambunan! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Please be fast! I really can't wait! But before that, I want to study hard for Final Examination 'cause I want to in 2 Setia next year. Wish me luck! :)


Haaaaaaaaaaa. Tryin' to use lomo projector. I know it doesn't look very good but at least I'd tried. I was bored so I edited it. Ohohoho :D Today, I'm waiting for my second brother from Labuan to back here. Can't wait! I missed him already! awee;3 haha! I want those chocolates that he bought from there. I hope he's okay in his way to go back to Keningau. Amen.

Mkay I'm out of words so k bye.

Labels: , ,