Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Friends are great, Scout's more awesome.
Monday, September 19, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

 Scout #06 SM Ken Hwa ♥
 Kita Satu Malaysia!
 awee ;3
 me, lala, joyy ♥
 adeq, angel ♥
 We're cooler than you.
Bebeath(; muaahmuaah! ♥ (i'm at the back. lol looked how spoiled am i. -,-)

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

So yea, I'm just gonna post some pictures of us(scout 06) 'cause I really love them. All of them are great. Sometimes there'll be fight in us, but it's that real important. It's okay that we got in 3rd place, there're still a lot of chances to win next year or incoming year. In Scout 06, we're all a big "scout" family. Friendly, understanding, helping each other, advising. But some of them can't see it. I can 'cause I really care about Scout 06. I love them. I will never change to other contingent. I will always stick with Scout. Scout forever baby. Oh yeah ♥

That's it for tonight. Goodnight :)


No matter what happen, we're still scouting. Live as a scout, Die as a scout. I love Scout #06 ♥

Labels: , ,