Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Hello October♥
Saturday, October 1, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hello earthlings. Happy October and Happy Saturday! :)


My crush texted me on Thursday. *Only on Thursday!* Isn't that fucked up? Only on Thursday he texted me, sayin' sorry to me whatever the sh*t piss fart things he said. Then yesterday and today he didn't text me at all! wtfgthidgaf already.


I felt hurt when we're texting for the few days. It's like you don't even care about me anymore. Why? Am I that suck to you until you don't even bother textin' with me again? Uh. It's okay. I do suck. :/ I hate you but I don't want to tell you that. I don't want you to be hurt. Let me be hurt.


Well, that was September's stories. Now let's start with a new chapter of October. Dear October, please be good. I want new things in this month. I wish for happiness, no shed tears, dad can walk easily and talk clearly, family's getting back and great results for the final exam. Amen.


Currently listening to an old song: Year 3000 - Jonas Brother. Miahaha. I'm bored kay? I got nothin' else to do. Guitar, did. Piano, did. Sing, did. Dance, super did. Listen, did. Tv, did. Vids, did. Uh, idk what else. Text? habis tempoh. haha. Only 3 person texted me. Haaaaaaaa pity aye? trololololol CID -,-"




Middle finger for the weather. Hooooooooooooooot man. Wait, gotta have a cup of stfu *iced milo xD* 


*30 seconds later......*


Hey. haha. I'm back with my cup of stfu. Pfffffffft ;D In front of mah' lappy. Facebook, tumblr, blogger, jonas brothers, downloadin' movies. *sigh* Boredom takes over.


Haha, I'm out of words. There's nothing else I can say, ey eh, ey eh. 


Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!♥

Labels: