Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Dance Revolution.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Good day bloggerians! It's 3:36 in the afternoon, and yeah, it's freakin' hot now. Wohh~ *Sweating*

Tonight is the Dance Revolution Competition. Oh gosh I really want to go! I hope I can go. Hmm. *padahal memang pun. lol* Hahahah 'cause my bro's are going too. They didn't joined the competition 'cause they didn't have any time and they're stress about the thingy that they will going to KL next year or next month. 

Be sure to watch my brothers on TV3 next year! 

Dance Revolution are divided into two categories: Modern Dance & Korean Pop Dance. Oh yea, Nella and the MIC's are joining too! So yeah that's why I wanna go and watch her dance with the MIC. I'll go there and accompany Ally, yeah, Shirley Olim. teheeee;3 My biggy sister, i love Ally

Hmm, last night uh, I mean this morning at 1 something, me and Gwenny were webcaming. I'm like eeeeee she's getting cuter! Yeah she's whiter than me too. trololol Poor you Angel. I'm a timur, like seriously guys if saw me on the street, I really look like a timur. A timur that got many zits on ze face and got ze blackhead on ze nuse. 

WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING? -.-

Le listening to Christmas songs for lighten up my Christmas spirit. 4 days till Christmas Day! wohoooooooooo. Tomorrow or Friday we will going back to Tambunan. I can't wait for it! Before I go to Tambunan, I'll write a Christmas post for you guys and I guarantee it will entertain and make you all realize what is the definition of 'Christmas Day'. 

Okay I'm off! Gonna go and take a shower. DR, I'm coming!

God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: ,