Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Christmas trip next December.
Thursday, December 29, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hello senor y senorita! Good afternoon :) May God bless your day.

Me and Gwenny were checking the flight schedule. Dad said next December we're going to UK! So, jyeaaaaaaaaah we are superbly excited about it. Who wouldn't right? It's the UNITED KINGDOM man! Okay, this is the first time I go oversea to celebrate Christmas Day. But still haven't confirm yet, still in discuss.

Oh please, please. I wanna go there so badly! *frown*

So we checked on Malaysia Airlines *'cause we know that Air Asia is really sucks, bad service and dirty*, checked the amount of money we have to pay if we wanted to go from Kota Kinabalu to London - Heathrow, and this is what we saw:


[click the picture to see a larger view]

Okay, this is just an example. We made 4 adults and 4 children. Well, I just looked to that circle thingy and it cost RM5238. We're like, okay then. We still got a lot money to add with. Until I saw that, the one with the pointer. Oh shoot.


U mad bro? The heck man -.- Okay, that total including tax are for 8 people. Well how about 11 people? Even more than this one! Oh mother of pearl, can we survive? But still it's the best deal, only RM5238. No best deal? You'll just have to dream it. Original price is RM8968. Fuuuuuuuuuuuu- I hope next December got best deal. 

Like really, I don't have that a lot of money. If I'm a millionaire, I'll be traveling around the world right now with my family. No, trillionaire is better. oh how i wish..

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot. I have to go to Nella's grandma house. They got open house today. Shucks, I almost forgot. Ergh, I'll ask mommy first if I can go. If yeah, I'll bring Gwenny along. If not, hmm, well, too bad. 

Bye semuaaaaaaa! lol

God Bless,xo,Angel(;

Labels: , ,