Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Happy Advance New Year 2012 :)
Sunday, January 1, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

Hey everybodaaaaaay! Good afternoon! Yeah it's 1:57pm right now okay? 


IT'S OFFICIALLY 2012! WOHOO BAYBEH! HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FOLLOWERS! Lots of love, angel:)




Don't disappoint me, 2012. I hope nothing bad happen. Amen.


So back to story. When the clock strikes 12, went out and watched those beautiful fireworks that been fired up by the people in the neighbour and far away people that I don't know where they living. lol. Yeah, it was fun, even though New Year celebration this year is simple and sunyi. Haha. Maybe tonight got New Year party, oh yeah baby.




This is what keeps me thinking like ass. Ugh, I don't believe this. Okay, Beyonce hide the sentence 'Got a game like an Aquarius'. That just it? She wants to hide? People said Aquarius is the age of the devil. Gee, fuck you man. Get your own life lucifer -.- And also they said Pisces is the age of Jesus Christ. He always symbolized by the fish, that I will believe truly. Not even lying! 


Watch yourself and you'll gain nothing. lol seriously just listen and blah with it.


Having fun with families now, omg this is so fun. Well, really I'm tired and I wanna take a nap this instant. Wooo. Bye peeps! Happy New Year 2012 :D


God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: ,