Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Years of waiting.
Sunday, January 8, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

Good evening followers! Hey ***, this is for you.

Hey you. When will you reply my post? I've been waiting like years. Oh my gosh, angel, you're scarier than ever. Okay stop. I missed you, dude. I know it sounded really retarded when a retard person typed like that but still I confess k? I'm not lying and I'm not hiding something from you. Maybe you don't know that I'm talking about you.

You're always on my mind, and I couldn't help it. People who saw this post, if you love this, thanks! Well if you don't, press Ctrl + w at the same time. You got your own way now. 

Yes, mostly my besties know I liked you. You know why I liked or had a big crush on you? Not only that you look like Kim Hyun Joong, but you got a kind-heart. 
You're not ego like the other cute boys, 
you're not a maniac who cares you got a lot of lady friends, 
you're limited edition and lots lots lots. 
I'm out of words but yes, you are one in a million for me ♥

Awe, I wish I could be the one for you and your last one. And I wish you could be the one for me and forever my last one. Hmm, all I do is keep calm and be patient. Hihi :3 I will always wait for you. I know you'll be mine one day. Amen.

Okay goodnight me followers. School tomorrow. Be sure to wake up early! Hihi :)

God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: