Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






First day, first stress.
Saturday, January 7, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

Hello everybody and good evening.

As this night approaches, let me tell you my story of first day of school.

3rd of January 2012

Okay, I woke up at 6:24 am and I thought I was late for school. Off from bed, took my towel and in to toilet. Yes I didn't have the time to shower again 'cause really, it's already late! I just brushed my teeth, wash my face and out from toilet. Wore my baju kurung, wrist watch, powder up, stockings, shoes, bags and chiao!

Halfway, and I can see from outside that all of people were heading to the hall. Oh gosh, I rushed down from the car and not forgetting to say 'bye ding' to my brother before I close the door. Run and run and run with my new 'Vans' school shoes that I bought from Nicole. Nah, it's not vans it's 'North Star'. Haha.

Heading to the hall alone with crowded people and I saw the juniors. Hmm, they look obviously nerdy. They looked like me too last year. Oh gosh, they reminded me when I was a form one girl. I miss being little. *Inside* Searching for my friends. *Where are they?* - my heart said. And hey, I saw Jacinta. We talked only for 8 seconds and she left with her other friends and beside me I saw Flory, Mei Qi, Ming-ming and Chelsea.

'eeeeeeeee flory! saya rindu kauuuuuuuu!' That's the first thing I said to her, and the rest too. I miss them like, I never saw them for infinity years. It's like, we lost and lastly meet each other back. Awe, miss them like hell. After that, I saw Lala. 'wooooooooooi lala! hahah!' I guess I said that and she saw my shoes and got jealous. Yaka lala? haha! "nigaaaaaaaa! oii! bahaha!' It's Nadine the one who I called. Hahaha. She's a nigger. lol. And the others, Rista, Joy, Wanda, Men-men, Sharon and else, I talked to them too. Hee :)

It's a special assembly. So we sat in front, not too front. Beside me was Lala, behind me were Flory, Mei Qi, Chelsea and Ming-ming. Behind Lala were Rista, Loved and the santungs I guess? I forgot. lol. We bragged, chatted, laughed, cut nails. Aren't we're lunatics? Yes, of course we are! Duh, then they said to me I moved to 2 Setia *first class*. First my thought was like: Oh you guys joking me right? Haha. Second thought: What? Seriously guys I'm serious okay? Third thought: Accompany me to the bulletin board now. Last thought: Oh my, it's real. *Smile*

So, my dreams came true. I studied hard and smart for the past year, 2011, and I gain ground with it. Thank you Lord ♥ I thanked you for hearing my prayers :) Okay, first day of school? Already stress out! Oh my gosh, man, it was like, someone beak my brain. A bird for example and electric current struck my brain also. But still I manage to understand it and did the homework and yeah, my class teacher is nice and cute too! tehee.

HAHAHAHA okay that was my story about first day of school. My expectation was fun, happiness, funny teachers, no homework, but my it was all wrong. Reality was loaded homework, mean teachers, stress, insanity and grey hair increase *I think*. 

It was stress but I don't care about that stress thingy. All I do was having fun with Rista, Joy and Lala. We're in a group for sure. Oh yeah, we're the back-seat girls. F yeah dude. Haha. Tunjuk kuat, macam tai ja kami ne. But still, I love them ba. Oh and I remembered we voted Joy as Chief Sanitary and she did. We voted Lala as Class cheer leader and she lost. Haha we laughed all the way 'cause only 5 out of 44 students voted for her. Poor Lala, next time you'll have all the task. 

So today I went to Sunset Mass. I was kinda love the whole Mass songs, it was Christmas songs actually. Gosh, the theme was Efifani (The Appearance of Christ) and the whole song was Christmas songs. I fell in love with the choirs's voice. They really have that talent and a sincere heart to sing for God. Awe, I wish I can join the Church choir. Hmm :/

Okay it's kinda late, so, Good night me followers! Love ya(: Texting with Dyra first! hee ♥

Who ever visited my blog, don't forget to follow me. Copy my url blog, go to dashboard, click add and paste it. Done! :D

God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: ,