Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






School starts tomorrow.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

Hello people! School starts tomorrow, and you know what's that suppose to mean?
More homework!
YES!

Hahaha! I don't know why miss school so much. It's been like years I didn't went to school. I miss my friends and I promise I will hug them one by one tomorrow morning. I love them I miss them. Okay, tell you guys the truth, this happiness of going to school will only last one day. Just one day, not more than one day. Will meet the bitches again. Fuuuuuuuu-


Reminds me of my gayfriends: Ching, Nella and Naye.

I miss this 3 the most. Awe, they all like my sisters from another mother. Wanna wake up early in the morning and getting ready to go to school and meet them, chat and brag and laugh with them. Miss those fun moments with the 3 gays. Xoxo guys ;*

Sinta, Brenda, Joy, Men-men, Ron, Gay, Ite, Ah Jed, Elvin: I miss you guys too! After school, we all always wait at canteen right? Awe, don't forget, that's our place! No one should take that place from us 'cause that is ours. Except for Ching. She went home really early 'cause she follow school bus, and also Naye too. tehee ;3

Okay, what's on my mind now is how am I going to face my last year ERT teacher? I haven't finish my ERT coursework. Seriously I hate knitting but I have to do it for my PMR next year. I really, really have to do it. I love cooking and this year is cooking course I guess? Hmm. I hope I can do it 'cause I love cooking. Heck yes baby. 

I have to find those work and drawings I made last year and give it to my teacher. It will only take minutes if I search it really fast. I don't know where I put the works and drawings. Man I really have to find it before tomorrow.

Yes, I'm hurt because of a boy. As you can see my facebook status, I cried after I posted it. Such a baby -.-
And that boy is a jerk, for real. 
I don't give damn for you any more. I thought you still the same, same old you. I was wrong, I was wrong to believe people words. You changed, a lot than ever, and I'm disappointed. Very.

You know what? Maybe I should stop hoping for you from now on. You only make my life miserable. Also stop posting about me, cursing me, talking back. It hurts okay? You shitzz. Ugh, get a life buddy. Oops, buddy? Oh no no no. Get a life, ass. Yea that's more better.

You'll never be a buddy of mine, ass.

Never mind I'll find, someone like you CDM. What about that, punk? You deserve that shit. 

I'm off, gonna find that work and drawings of mine. Bye :)

God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: , ,