Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Happy Blessed Christmas everyone ♥
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Shalom brothers and sisters in Christ. How are you all?

Oh yeah, from my last post, I wrote that "I want to make a post before Christmas" that thingy but I didn't made it 'cause I got no time. I'm too busy doing housework and I went to bundle. I bought some clothes for Christmas Day. Oh man, 9 plastic bags from bundle. I love bundle

Okay, let me just post about the definition of Christmas Day.

As you guys know, Christmas is the day that everyone wants to get merry, having fun, shopping for new clothes, dressing up, making list, seeing Santa at any certain mall.

WHY PEOPLE WHY? IS IT IMPORTANT?

Okay, me too. I shopped, till I dropped, like Gwenny said. Hahaha. Yeah, but still, I don't bother with the other thing. I still remember the birth of our Savior. Please don't forget about Him. Who created you? Who's there when you're happy, sad, mad, jealous and those other feelings? Jesus Christ! Yes! That's it! YOU GOT YOUR ANSWER!

Seriously, I hate really really hate Santa Claus. He freaking stupid and he's a myth. He's made up by those stupid idiot fucking FREEMASON people. And I was like:



I know right? Ugh like seriously, they got no life. They make people life more miserable and get those people into freemason. Euw, I will never fall for that thing 'cause freemason is a shit religious that hailed Satan. Ugh, get a life freemason's people. Christmas is the day for God, Jesus Christ. His birthday, not that freaking Santa shit Claus! 


Like euw, he sees you when you're sleeping? He knows when you're awake? He knows when you're been bad or good? My gosh, more like stalker to me. Are you a God, Santa? No you don't, right? Wow, you're so stupid like fuck. Why everyone is listening to you? What the eff people stop believing on him. Gee, you got them hypnotized don't you Santa? Bodoh la wak ni. Go mati eh! Tak guna ada wak kat dunia ni. Ish, sampah la weh! -.-


Enough for that. That is the definition of Christmas Day, change people, CHANGE.


Oh yeah, last Friday we're busy cleaning the house and packing all of our stuffs 'cause we're going back to Tambunan! OHYEAHHHHHHH MAN!
Tambunan is sick! Oh gosh, it was awesome. But some of them didn't came. Oh well, there will be again next time. So don't worry my dear family ;D Dopest time with them. 


We karaoke.
We drank beer.
We eat like pig.
We eat bibi and lesly's zesty egg. Gawd it was superb delicious.
We gone to town to eat pork. haha.
We camwhoring.
We gone to gwenny's house just to poop and take a shower 'cause at Tanaki sometimes doesn't have water.
And a lot more, dude.
It was fun, dudettes.


LOL.


This is my last birthday present:




I don't know it released on my birthday! Ah, so made it a birthday present for me. This is destiny, I should make a cover for this, and I'll start tomorrow. I promise! I'll upload it directly to my blog and I will make youtube acc and upload it again.


Man I'm such a newbie -.-


Okay night! I'm hungry! Come Gwenny, let's go eat TALURRRR xD


Ha ha ha.


God bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: ,