Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






02102011:)♥
Sunday, October 2, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Great day today! Hee. Oh hey hey! 

Tired but yea, I had fun. Today got Tamu Solidariti at SFX church. As usual, after mass, went to a restaurant. Had breakfast with family then went to tamu! Hahah :D Well, on the way to there, something embarrassing thing happened. I saw flory and lala then without the permission of my brother, suddenly I out from the car while Gerry's driving. OMG my phone was on the road then I picked up in front of people. I ran towards them. And this old lady said to me:

"Nah, mau juga keluar dari kereta kan? Kalau kau kena langgar tadi, tidak tau lah apa terjadi. Sudah tu handphone kau lagi terhempas. Mana bah mama kau nhe?"

Yo lady, stop babbling. I don't know who the heck you are but yea thanks for telling. Don't mind with my phone and where's my mom. You don't know my mom. Idgaf lady. If I meet you again, I promise I'll kill you. Nah not really, kidding. lol.

What am I doing? Currently listening to Green Day - American Idiot. Oh yeah, big fan Green Day in the house! Other than Green Day: My Chemical Romance, The All-American Rejects, Simple Plan, Mayday Parade, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Never Shout Never are my most favorite band. Yep, I confess! 

Well gtg guise. Have to go take a bath and dinner and study and iron my uniform and text and sleep. Need a lot of rests. Ah, night everybody :) 

Labels: ,