Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






I'm fallin' to pieces.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Goodnight Ladies and Gentlemen. *oldies comin' back!*


Take it ON!


Well it's a beautiful night, I'm lookin' for somethin' dumb to do. Hey brother, I think I wanna punch your face! Uhh, I don't know what I'm yapping about. Too bored, no one to text with. Not even a single person text with me now. *Forever Alone mood: ON*


Uh yeah, wishing all the PMR candidates good luck on your examination. May you'll be bless with wisdom and protection from God. Amen :) 


Hm, talking about after PMR events, Feodora invited me to their party. I don't know if I should go or not. Ngeh, I don't have any clue. I guess I could but I ain't got no mates to go with. That's the problem now. Wuhhhhhhhh! "Party for PMR candidates" but, everyone is invited. Cool! The other mates were invited to "Prom Night After PMR." Pfffft such famous people. *If you guys saw this, you guys do popular! HAHAHA.* 






See this picture above? Hah, always be. Seriously, when I creatively plan an awesome outfit to match on but when I try it, it looks like fugly ass on me. And when I match the outfit to someone else, it looks wow. Wow. Wow. And another wow, wonderful but why it looks bad on me. Fug. 


Make a wish. It's 11:11 pm ;3


Party? Okay. I'll go but no promises and I don't have any money to buy those tickets. I'm not complaining but, I hope I can go. hee :D

Labels: ,