Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Kiss mah' asswad.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Ola! Shalom! Hello! Hai! 

It's 11:48 p.m. Weeeeeeeeeeee~ Finally 30 followers. I'm so happy 'bout it. Haha. Yet it's still good though. Thank you for those who are following me! I love you guys♥ awee:)

Tomorrow is holiday. So yeah, Happy Deepavali for the Indians. Yeah, I'm not including with those kind of racism people. *take note!* I respect everybody with different races or religions and yeah, we are all a part of God's great big family. Eh wait, isn't that 'We are the World' lyrics? lol. Good. I'm being pious now. Banyak pahala lah nhe. bulih tahan c angel. hoho.

Oh yeah, about this Friday. Forgot to tell you guys. Registration newly form 1 students for 2012 are coming. Let us see who's trippin' with their fake big ass. Don't mess with me aights? You're just 12 and I'm 13. I don't care if you're taller than me or shorter than me, you guys just don't understand what is the meaning of respect and well-behave. Don't you guys? You ain't aye? No you ain't. Well by that if you don't,
kiss mah' asswad biatch.

Maybe on recess time I'll check if you and your gang are there. Please don't show off like you're a real teen already. I confess that I'm still not a teen until I reach 14. The official teen years. Actually, 13 are still count a kid but processing to become a teen. Sure I can't wait for my real teen life next year. You know what, when I first entered SM Ken Hwa, it's like, I felt small to everyone but not with my friend cuhs I'm effin' tall duh. *perasan* I kept my well-behave attitude when I entered high school. Like I said, if you're already in to high school, please don't show off your fake big ass attitude. If you do, well, I'm going to say that you'll gonna be hated by us and the other seniors, and the teachers. I guarantee, 100%.

Back to my life. Oh yeah, exam result? Got it! But not sure. My Chinese passed without I'm cheating! It's 41! lmfao ;p Thanks to my Chinese2 I got 29 marks cuhs my Chinese1 only 12 marks. Cool story bro -.- But almost of my subject were be on the skids. Ah darn! History got 57. Last exam got 62. Nooooooooooo. Maybe I didn't study too hard. Hmm, it's okay. Still pass though. All I need is PASS!

Now what? I'm rapping. Not rapping in the bad way. I meant rapping in singing. Hoho. Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine and Travie McCoy :) Practicing rapping. *Travie's rap is hard!* But I follow Avery's cover of rap. Yeah, kinda easy. Travie's kinda hip. It's for me to rap with those hip tongue cuhs I don't have one. Nyahahahahahihihihahaha! *Flap Jack's laugh*

It's 00:20 a.m. It's Wednesday now. naa, Happy Deepavali again! ;D

What am I suppose to do? Sleep? Yeah, good idea. Night! :)

Labels: ,