Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Late night thinking.
Friday, October 7, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hey. It's 00:48 a.m. It's 7th October. Hooo. Who's there with me? No one? Oh, you guys go sleep ahead. I'll be there soon. lol.

I don't know why I stay up late like this 'cause whenever the clock strikes 10, I'll be sleeping. But now, I don't, and I'm figuring it out, why? Why am I staying late like this? 'Cause it's holiday. Yea it's holiday but still I sleep early if holiday. Unless if my cousins are here, then there will be no early sleep. Weirdo like me deserve to sleep late. Uh, well, maybe. Ugh, what am I thinking? Him? Well brain, stop thinking bout him 'cause you're hurting my feelings man. Damn.

Until now I didn't touch the Facts about Him♥ book. I only touch my diary. Er, well maybe this sound kinda awkward but, I never wrote about boys in my diary before. Lmfao. Ew, I felt disgusting man. Wtfshit -,- epic cool. Almost every page of my diary are written about him. 
And it's all about him him him him him, and it's all about me me me me me. 
Okay, ew? Hahah. I can't stop man. I can't quit yappin' around like a fool. Tomfoolery. 

HA HA. HA HA HA. HA HA. HA HA HA.

Told cha' I'm a weirdo. WE-ER-DO. 

Yea wow, it's 1:00 a.m., still I haven't sleep yet. I don't feel any sleepiness. Oh sweet mother of spongebob when will I SLEEP?! It's like I sleep for 30 years already and didn't have the feelings of sleepiness/tiredness. Um, good. So good. Super good. Superbly gooooooooooooooooooooooood.  

Awe, I miss my cousin Boyd. Haha. He always make that gooooooooooooooooooood sound like. He's at PLKN now. He's bald and kinda looks like African before he went there even he hadn't become black yet that time. Guarantee he'll be an African after PLKN. ;D I promise. Hahaha. What kind of cousin am I? Freak? Huh, hell yeah am a freak biatch babeh. (o_O)

*Tick tock.. Tick tock.. Tick tok.. It's 1:09 a.m.*

I need my cola. Neeeeeeeeeeeeed! BRB! 

Brrrrrrrrrrrr! Cola is here, with meh'! Oh yeahhh. So what am I gonna talk about? Oh oh. Last night I dreamed about Lyza talking with me. It's kinda funny though 'cause in real life we're not that close but in that dream, we're like best friend. Wow. She advise about me something. 
*Something I wrote in my diary that written about boys and it's really disgusting ew.* 
She said:

"Dont' be like that angel. He always talk about you if we meet. If he's with us, with Mimie and others, well his stories about you starts at that very moment of a life time. You see angel, he loves you a lot. Don't give up easily . Even though many girls wall-to-wall with him, he still think about you. So, don't stop believing okay angel?"

Wow Lyza, if you saw this you're so awesome in my dream. Haha. I can imagine that you're talking to me like that. It's like, we're not strangers, we're not just friends, we're not just best friends, it's like we're family. Cool. It's wonderful to have a great friend like that. Superbly. I'm secure. 

It's 1:30 a.m. already. Everyone were asleep, left me and my two cleverly-stupid brothers, boy and ding. Boy is busy watching Just for Laughs in the study room while ding is busy searching something with his Android phone. Duh, Android. Pffffffft. Shucks. Okay I'm jealous. -,-"

Lalalala~ Lalalala laaaaaaaaaa lalalala~

Okay now I'm sleepy. K night everybody. Ninja Out!

Labels: ,