Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






You guise wanna make me puke more.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Good morning creatures! Today's the last day of holiday. Oh wtf school tomorrow. Beeb -.-"

Oh yea, you guise do make me puke even more. Ugh, seriously man, stop trippin' like you got a big sexy ass there. You all are still young, it's like you all know everything than us, by us, I mean 13 years and above. But yea, I'm proud that you got your mature attitude already. 
Well, some of it.
DUHHHHHHHHHH.

Just like Sophia post on her blog, "pandai begaya sudah". Haha. I know right? Yea you all do, especially the girls. I even thought that you're older than me. I was like: "WOOOOOOOW, you're tall. Can't believe it." 
That is rad cool. 
Hmm, lemme tell you something that I dislike.
You're all great, nice and heck pretty. Yeah. But, stop copying from others will you? You get aye? The seniors here doesn't like it very non-likely much. Get it. 

Okay, I'm done with those things. Now, am a gonna start to talk about school. Wehooooo! lol. 

My geography folio haven't done yet, the pictures of the Taman Luagan stalls had inadvertently deleted by a friend. Darn, how will we suppose to be done if everything are all slipped over? I don't want to capture all of the stalls there, alone and everyone's watching me. *I'm shy person. That's why.*

Ugh, again, stress thinking. Geography folio 100% haven't done, exam is getting near, and it is on Friday. Yes, this week Friday, 14/10/2011. 
Friday exam subjects: Bm2, Sejarah, KH, Sivik.
And heck hell, I hate Bm so much.

All I have to do now is study and study. Study and study for Final Examination for Semester 2. The most is Bm and Chinese I have to study harder 'cause both of it are the subjects that I hate for my entire life. Yeah, I'm confessing now. I do hate Bm and Chinese. Totally.

I don't know what to do now. Gonna be insane later. Sh*t ass piss fart. 

K, chao amigos!

Labels: , ,