Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Facing with the real of reality.
Sunday, October 16, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hello.

Final examination had start since last Friday. Bm2 and History were done! Tomorrow Moral, Psv2 and Bm1. Gonna study tonight. Wooooo! :D

Um, I'm facing with struggles now. 
SHIT HAPPENS -.-
I don't know how am I gonna face this. I can't turn back 'cause it's too late now. Maybe this was God plan for my family and me. It never happen before, and now it happens, well, face it. Face it with the steady way. But I just can't man. I'm not tryin' to show off but, this reality is killin' me and and I don't know what to do except for praying to Jesus Christ my Lord.

K, I'm off. Bye.


Labels: ,