Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Greatest day ever. 08102011♥
Sunday, October 9, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hey guys!

Omg this is the greatest day of my life. *Not entirely.* 

So yeah, today nadine, nella and i went to library for revision 'cause final examination are getting near. Lucky us still got time to revise. Haha. 

Inside, we started talking. *Yeah we're maniacs. Lots of mouth.* Then this security woman shh-d us. Oh okay. So we started our revision while earphone is on! That's the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it, uh huh uh huh. lol. Nella's doing her geography folio while nadine and meh' were studying history. Study and study for an hour, nadine's complaining. She wanted to buy candies. 

Okay okay skip it off I can't wait to tell what's going to happen next. 

After all the happening, I studied alone while both of them chatting. Suddenly they called me, and I was like "apaa?". Nadine said "tngu blkng kau buduu!" Nella added "c FY! *His code name. lmfao.* So I turned around, awee! It's him! But that time he was looking in front. I can't see his face clearly. Darn it. Hmm, oh well. He doesn't care about me at all. 

Nadine: Teii, drg p ambi bag tu.
Me: Ya ka? mana?
Nadine: Tuu. HAHAH!
Me: Tda nmpk ba.
Nella: Ada tu. Kau tnggu ja.
*They out from lockers section*
Me: Uii wtf. *turn back to book*
The N's: HAHAH! 
Me: Sial kamu!
Nadine: Babi kau tei. HAHA!
Nella: Naa drg jalan sdh tu.
Me: *Turns back* mana?
Nadine: Naa mencari juga.
Me: Misti la ba sot. aiyaa drg jalan sdh. haih. berla. :(
The N's: Ololooooo~ 
Me: Diam kamu! *bumped my head on the table*

Then he texted me: "Hey!"

Woah, I don't have any credit man. So I rq-d him and other friend but it's no use. I asked nadine but she's only left with 60 cents and nella have to use her 1 ringgit to call her mom. Ahh. Hell. Nella and nadine were out to canteen. Left me alone. Like a dush. Oh I'm alone in a cold big room surrounded by pmr, spm and stpm's students. Study smart, don't blast your brain. Pffft I don't know what I'm sayin' right now.

I put my phone inside my stationary case. 5 minutes later, I checked it and got 1 text message and 1 missed call. Text from my cousin Gwen and missed call from 'FY'. Huh? Called me huh? Hmm, great. *Pretending that I didn't care that time* 

He called me again, but this time I answered. 

*Answered*
Me:Hello?
FY: He....*Tuuuuuuut* - No line connection sound.

Oh damn it. -,- I ain't satisfied with it. It's been 30 minutes since The N's disappear. We are this two mouseketeer? 

*5 minutes later....*

They were back from unknown world. It's 2 o'clock and we're going home. At home, FY texted me: "Hey?" Oh, mencari kau gaman. Hahaha. Rq-d my bro's girlfriend and then I text him. Text and text. Laugh and laugh. Hmm, miss this moment with him. Thank you God for hearing my prayers. Amen :)

Went to church just now. After church we went to Pizza Hut for take away. While waiting, my bro was talking with the staffs at there. I heard they said beside me is Intan Ladyana. And I was like: "Betul ba?" The staff said: "Tu, tingu la." Turned around and it was Intan Ladyana! Cool. Lucky me. Pfffft tataik -,-" itu pun mau bangga. Eee c bodoh.

Intan is gorgeous! Lovin' her style, the figure! Ergh man with her friend which she's wearin' her red vans shoes. Oh gosh! Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's vans man! Wowowowowowowow cool. They're shooting for their (Shaheizy Sam, Intan Ladyana, Yana Samsudin) new movie "Bini-biniku Gangster". But seriously, walaupun kamu artis, pizza kami lagi awal siap daripada kamu. Ohooooo~ Noobhan toii! 

After that countinue texting with him, until now. But he told me to go to sleep. Hee. So yea, I should go. 

Best day ever(;

Bye, Night♥

Labels: , , ,