Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






2 more left and insanity is officially ON!
Thursday, October 20, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Sup peepos! I'm hyper tonight 'cause tomorrow is the last day of exam. After that, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

See, how hyper am I? Like infinity to beyond insanity! lol. Jyeaah, after this exam gonna give back all those form 1 books and next year will get the form 2 books. *Upgrade!* Up to form 2 next year. Cool. Imma like an ASS. Hahah. Man idk what I'm sayin' right now 'cause am too hyper, hyperactive. Woooooooooooo.

Yodele hee hoo~ Yodele hee hoo~ I'm yodeling. I'm an Irish! Hahahahahahah! What the heck am I sayin' man? I don't get it. Seriously. Lmfao k. Stop it. Um, actually, this Saturday, me, lala, nadine, sinta and her family are going to Ranau! But I can't go 'cause I'm going back to Tambunan. Awwwwwwwwww :( Oh well, sokaaaaaaaaaaaay. 
Go ahead guys. I'll be alright. tehee.

While they're going to Ranau, I'm going to my hometown! Tambunan! Ahhhhh! But only 2 nights and 1 day. Still, I'll wait for December! Oh yeah baby. Katam-katam, bunga api, mandi sungai, tarik tali karabau, naik karabau, pigi membeli d pekan *jalan kaki tau!* and lots! Load of lots! 
Can't wait for it!

Next month got the All Souls Day. Like usual, go back to Tanaki, Tambunan and clean my grandparents and uncle's grave. Huh, how I miss them so much :'( ♥

Before I proceed, let's take a look of my activities tonight/just now.

Imma like: You're so horny. Aren't you suppose to do something more useful than doing that? Puh-lease biatch. 
 People these days. tsk tsk tsk. *shook head*

Lol idk what I'm sayin' this ^

It's Omegle time! I got bored. Then the omegle word appear in my mind as fast as lightning. WOAH. Therefore, I went to chat with motherfvcking strangers. I got this boy from UK! AWE! He's so sweet but we were disconnected by the internet line. Ugh. I'm so mad with. 
p/s: Don't get close to me when I'm mad. *Reminder:)*

Okay. Enough saying. Tomorrow's ERT and Civic. Good luck for me!

Nights♥

Labels: , ,