Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Waits.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hey! I didn't went to school today. As my other friends are also doing the same thing! Haha. Rad cool.

Facebook, Twitter, Blogger and Tumblr. 
At the same time!

So what's up? Jyeah everything's fine though. Can't for this Sunday a.k.a the BIG day! Woooooooo~ Nervous yet excited for that. It's Nella's uncle Wedding Day. Me and Nella are going to sing Price Tag and Marry You. Price Tag we sing with the band and Marry You we play it in acoustic version. Gonna make this special day very special for Nella's uncle and his incoming wife :)

God bless you two

Now, I'm listening to Price Tag cover by Maria Aragon, Janice and Sonia, AfterschoolspecialSD and Christina Grimme. Look how much covers of people I listened. Too much! Wow. Also I listened to Marry You cover by Alyssa and Glee. We're gonna sing two songs and it's really complicated now. Gonna find some covers and styles for the intro and chorus, the strums and the pluck. 

My throat hurts 'cause I shouted last night while singing Price Tag with the band. Ouch. But it's kinda okay now 'cause I drink water every time when I go to the kitchen. lol yea right ;D
Now I'm still searching for the right cover and styles. It took so long to find the right ones. While this afternoon weather heatin' me up, 
wow my head nearly explode.
You're too hot Mr. Sun. Just stop it. 

With this guitar by my side, practicing Price Tag and Marry You, eating strawberry yogurt for loosing my weight, Facebook and Blogger. This have made my day. Best day ever. huh?

Watch this and this and this too. 


Janice and Sonia made my day even better. 
You're not like the other singers that doesn't appreciate what God gives them talent like that. You're not afraid to tell that people that you are a Christian and you love Jesus Christ so much. You thanked God for giving both of you the most wonderful gift in your life and by that, you guys are fully blessed. Thanks to God.


God bless you, Janice and Sonia. I love you guys


"Lord, here I am. My heart, my body, I give it to you. Use it for who i am. Hallelujah" - Janice and Sonia


Bye:)

Labels: , , ,