Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






To you, everything's funny.
Saturday, October 29, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

02:13 p.m


Hi! I love you too FY ♥ hoho.

Okay. He told me that he'll buy me big apple if I go to KK this holiday. Amen-amen! I want big apple superrrrrrrr much! Oh yeah and I miss drinking starbucks. Ah darn. tapun-tapun.

Today's event? Rosary prayer. Families come and pray together with us. Wooooooo~ Let this month of rosary be perfect and the other Catholics will do the same. 
Lord, hear my prayers. Amen :)

00:04 a.m


Haven't sleep yet. The 5 boys are playing DOTA. They shouted like monkeys. omg. I don't know what the hell am I going to do now. My tummy's rumbling and I want to eaaaaaaaaaaaat! I'm starving. Then I called my foster sister Evlin to accompany me to go to the kitchen. 
She's starving too. Well.
Mari makaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!


After finish eating, rest for awhile. We watched the boys playing dota. Listened to their screams of madness because one of em' gotten FIRST BLOOD and DOUBLE KILL.
Hahaha. wow. Can't believe that I know that two words.
I don't play this "dota" game.
But.........
I play cs and gta. Oh yeah.
My ultimate favorite games ever! But it's been format from the cp, and it's all gone. After I knew it was been format, wow. My heart was broken.
:/
*Violin is playing*


10:17 a.m


Hey! This was been drafted last night. I fell asleep. lol. Now what am I doing? Nothing. Nothing at all except for blogging and watching tele : Jungle Book 2:) Haha.
Mom is the one who open the channel. She loves Jungle Book 'cause she said the cartoon is funny.
I just watched the advertisement in Disney Channel. Tomorrow plays the old movie:
Princess Diary II : The Royal Engagement 
Yeay! Finally! Miss that movie so much♥


Nella texted me. She would try to go to that new food bar shop beside the servay. Yes I would like to go to that food bar shop. It looks like fun and delicious. *Well maybe. duh.*


Kay. I'm off. Bye.

Labels: , , ,