Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Wasted.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

It's like 300 years I didn't update.
But it's only 2 weeks.

Hi peeps! What's chillin' nigga?


Yeah, it's been 2 weeks I didn't update my blog, didn't checked up my facebook and tumblr. Might be call like a,
wasted properties of mine.


Holiday is here. Nothing to do. Just sitting at the couch, in front of my lappy, listening to Katy's song : The One That Got Away. Awe, it's really sad and more sad while watching the MV. It's just sweet, sad, cute, but mostly sad! Hmm, reminds me of someone. May you rest in peace :)


Oh yeah, yesterday! Me, nella, nadine and flory went to the mall for day outs. We went to Little Nail for medicure and paticure! Lighten up our dirty and ugly nails. Yeah. Yesterday was fun. We camwhoring, nail polishing, texting with our crush. Hahah. Okay, that's funny but seriously yesterday was really fun. Can't forget bout it. Truly. 
teheee;D


It's 10:10 pm and I'm sleepy already? For God sake, why angel? What's wrong with you? Gee. It's holiday and you should stay up late. lol. Treating self to bad. Good for me. Se-tiu-pid qu-rl.


Kbye. Off. I'm truly sleepy. 


I'll upload the pictures of our day outs later. Night!

Labels: ,