Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Night falls.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hello and good night fellas :)

Nothing much. FY and nella text me. 

I missed my gathering with old friends. Damn. I'm sad, truly 'cause I miss them so much. Long time didn't see each other. Then I called nella, I talked to Elisha, Amos, Rachel and Sean. Awe, Elisha, Amos and Sean's voice changed. Haha. Wow, their voice are so weird right now. Rachel you guess? She's fine, always with her cute childish voice. Still the same. Same old Rachel.

Now what? I'm downloading games for incoming Christmas at kampung! It's for curing boredom when I got nothing to do 'cause there's no wireless there. So it's hard. Exchange laptop with cousins to play other games on their laptop to cure more boredom! Yesssssssssssssssssssssss! That's a big YES!

Downloaded 9 games in a row. Gonna download more later or sooner. While that, I'm listening to Bad Meets Devil - Lighters ft. Bruno Mars and One Direction - Gotta Be You. 

Now the latest news. Greyson Chance had arrived at 10.45 pm at KKIA just now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Gosh. So sad. It's okay. If 1D will go to KK, I'll cry in front of mommy and coax her to buy me 1D's concert ticket! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee;D I'll get a chance to camwhore with them and have their sign, especially my crush LOUIS!

Pfffffftt. Quit dreaming angel. If they go to KK, maybe you'll just sit around on couch at home while everyone's screaming for 1D. Sucks to be you.

Stfu you brainy. Aights! That's enough downloading 10 games tonight. I'm sleepy. #Off!

Night:)

Labels: , ,