Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






You're nothing but a blithering idiot.
Sunday, October 30, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Shalom. Happy Blessed Sunday everyone :)

Sunday, is a holy day, and I shouldn't cursing people but I can't stand it. But you, YOU! You're the one who talking back with a bag full of shit. Stop talking nonsense at my bro's back you ass.
Improper girl, you should be inside the trash right now. 
Did God tell you to do that? No!
Did Satan tell you to do that? Yes!
Well go to hell now bitch!

Wow. I cursed too much. Fuck that girl. I hope one day, karma strikes you back for that, and yeah, what I'm saying now is a prayer. Amen.

Now, all I have to think is the moment of truth. It's tonight. Damn. It's 5:17 p.m and I haven't make a decision yet. What am I going to say to him? Oh man. This is tough.
REAL TOUGH.
Am I going to say: Yes!
Or am I going to say: No!
I don't even know which one I'm going to say to him tonight. 
Ah, darn it!
I think I'm going to say: Yes:)

You know why?..

'Cause I don't want to loose him anymore like on September 2. I made a big mistake in my entire epic life of intensity. He's the one for me and no one will dispute about me and him. I love him and I miss him. After I broke up with him I never saw him at Church again. 

October came and everything looks wonderful. But I still remember him in my mind, full filled, even though I like somebody else like FY, I still love and miss him truly eff much.
Then on October 24, suddenly I remember him. I was like: What the hell am I thinking about him? Ugh, this is suck! Oh lord I miss him so much!
That's when I started calling his foster brother, Febian. We talked about him and told Febian that I miss him so much. He told me that it was all my fault 'cause I'm the one who dumped him. Wow, sucks to be me. I know right? Huh. But he said he'll helped me. So I let him helped me to get together with him back.

Well, it's not that easy by the way.

I've gone too many problems after that. Problems here problems there problems that. Stress man. I almost die of stress. Seriously, you don't how I survive with my stress life that time. 
Thank God 'cause it's already over. Hallelujah.
And also Febian. tehee;3

Now we're texting. Text text text and text. Yeah, I love him for sure and I will never let him go no matter what happens. 

Tonight is the night! I'm going to say Yes for him and also Princess Diary II! 

Labels: ,