Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Swindler.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Just got back from Nella's grandparents house. I'm tired and I need to drink a lot of water and honey to make my voice back to OKAY.

Sure, we'll do the best on Saturday and Sunday.

What I didn't satisfy is, this, this blithering ass boy name ****, (couldn't say his name) had lied on me. Wow man. You're the great pretender ever! Salute man. Oh yeah. You lied on me, you talking ass on me, you made me cry, you made me this, you made me that. What else man? Can't you understand a girl's feeling? You ain't aye?
Yes you ain't fug.
You know how much pain it is for me that you had lied? 
TRULY MUCH OKAY?!

I don't even know what to say again. I'm out of words.
Oh yeah.
Lastly, thank you so much for hurting me. I appreciate that. That's the greatest feeling ever! Thanks for giving it to me. God bless you and her. Have a great relationship together.

Labels: