Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Advent.
Sunday, November 27, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Afternoon people! Have a blessed Sunday and Shalom:)

Kinda bored this afternoon. Texting with Flory. It's sad that he didn't text me at all. Last night I texted him, only for 3 minutes I guess? Then off! He thanked me then, boom, tiada lagi. sampai sana saja. :(
I'm superrrr sad about it. He cared about me, later, he don't. He went to that girl name 
CHIKANTAHNABELLAINTIDATAULAKAUAMBILADIAOKAY.

I'm hurt, hurt enough :/

I'd wasted my time to wait for you for 1 year and a month. Still haven't enough for you to understand me? If so, I command you to get out from my life this instant. NOW AND FOREVER. I'll just find someone else and be forever alone, and it starting now. Wow.

Well, it's the first day of Advent. It had start just now, today. Yeah, waiting for comeback of Jesus and his birthday! Awe, love you Jesus! You're all my everything. You're my strength when I'm weak, you're the treasure that I seek, you're my brother, my besties, my Father, my God, my all in all. ♥ Ani ohev otach, Jesus. 

Dear Christians all over the world, remember, it's not about Santa is coming to town and give us presents for Christmas. Like duh, he's a myth. But some says he exist but I don't believe them. He is totally a myth. I started believe in Santa Clause at 2 until I was 10, I stopped believing on him, 'cause he doesn't really exist!

Yo kids! Stop believe in Santa aye? He doesn't even exist at all! He wont come to your house and eat all of your cookies and drink the milk then put your present under the Christmas tree after that adios! What a faggot. Oh my. -.-

This Christmas Day is all about Jesus Christ, our Heaven Savior. So, pray for him 'cause his biggest day are coming. He would be more happy if you don't evolve his birthday with Santa ass Clause. Go die myth, jerk. Last year we bought a big cake for him and we prayed and we sang for him. And we represent my mom as Jesus, so we gave her and Jesus a bite of the cake. 

I want to say that it is not MERRY Christmas, it is HAPPY Christmas. Stop being so merry and then you left Jesus alone. That is the stupid thing you have done to him and it will make him sad even more. So if you don't want Jesus to be sad, make a celebration for him, not only for us, but for him too. Or together? It will be much more better. He'll be more happy :)

Today event at church is, hmm, the Italian Father! Yeah! My big bro talked about him just now. He said when he confessed all of his sins, that Father smiled and said to him, "do you want to change?" Weeeeeeeeeeeeeew! You can feel a big great feeling if you are with that Italian Father. Omg. Wanna meet today at 4!

Aights, gonna take bath! Going to Sfx church! Zai jian :)

Labels: , ,