Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Memories with you will live in our heart.
Friday, November 25, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Shalom everyone :)

I went to late Gato's funeral today. The St. Francis Xavier Church were full of his family and his friends. See, people care about you so much. We even love you truly, Gato. Don't be sad okay? If you're sad, we'll be sad more. Have a great life up there.

Went to church at 9:00 am. Picked up Flory and Meiqi, then head to church. Many people were in white, but some how other people wear another colour. Well, it doesn't that really matter. At least they came and pray for him, gave his family a big support, that's what really matter. 

And this part is like and touched the most..

Father Francis said to us at the ceremony just now:
We would like to say, condolence to Dreitzmer Soberano's family and we came here today, this morning, to give you all support. Don't be gloom. Yes, now, he's already went, but, he does not leave us all. He is just moving to another house with God, up there. Pray for him, always.

I CRIED.

After that, we went to the main front of the church to see him for the last time. Once again. Mom surprised me from nowhere. So, I let her to be in my front. As I queued up to meet him for the last time, I saw a basketball inside. In that very moment, I burst out my tears. Until I near his coffin, I saw my mom crossed his forehead and said, "hope you're happy up there." I cried even more.

Dreitzmer, or should I call you Gato, we love you so much. We don't want you to go that early but, God knows everything. He already planned this for you. Like people said, "apakan daya." Don't worry, we'll be happy in anytime. 


Stay happy okay? :')

Okay, I don't want to be sad anymore. Enough that. Will always love and pray him. Amen.

So there's this boy, he's fucked up I guess. I guess you all know who it is. Siapa lagi kalau bukan c FY. Issssshhhhh. Screw you man. You makin' me mad all the time. Stop talking with her, could you? I have feelings too you know? Psst, you stop texting me 'cause I don't reply your message? Man, I'm sorry kay? You know too if I didn't reply, I don't have any credit. If I do have, I'll text you a.s.a.p. Please don't acting like a child kay? It hurts me a lot when acted like that.

I don't want to mention that girl name here. Nanti kau nangis, susah lagi mau pujuk kau. Mentang² kau besties kakak ipar saya. Setan. Yeah, stop acting like you're Edward and Bella. Pfffffffftt, okay I'm jealous. So what? You don't even care. Just, just go away from my life kay? I'm bored to see you two faces again.

Get out and stay away.

If you guys know who the heck is this two, wow, tell them that I will always pray for them. 

Insaf angel insaf. lol.

Okay enough. 28 days left until Christmas! Can't wait. Tanaki, Tambunan are calling us Idang family already. Omg. Tanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaki! Wait for us! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Uh, relax angel, be patient aye? Haha. After ding's birthday next week Wednesday, maybe we will decorate the christmas tree! Yeah. 

And one, Christmas carols. Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ;D

Aights gtg. Going to do something. Night night:)

Labels: , , ,