Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Things happened and past very quickly.
Thursday, November 24, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hi :)

I was in KK last Friday until yesterday. I just got back yesterday. Express bus, well, saving money.

November 18, 2011/ Friday 02:12pm

We arrived at KK with Rudy and Ulat. Country Height, here I comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Weeeeee~ Haha. First I got bored at C.H, later on it disappeared. Thanks to them 'cause they made me laughed for the entire night. trololololol. Tomorrow is the 2nd Korean Pop Dance Competition. Well, the Exrus crew always join any dance competition especially Korean. They practice hard tonight. Good luck for them!:)

November 19, 2011/ Saturday 05:00pm

The competition is tonight! I'm going there with Beyb and Adza but before that, we're going to stop by at Adza's house at Putatan. 
punyalah jauh. 

-So we arrived at Starcity safely. Richard dropped off us here and he went to somewhere else that I don't even know where it is. lol. Yeah, I met Adza! Wehooooooooooooo! She's cute and smallish but still awesome. She's pretty shy. *But not for long okay? Haha.* Saw the boys, we gave them words to add up their spirit. After that, we went to the first floor for a better view. :)

It's 11:13pm, they got in 3rd place and I'm so proud. 

November 21, 2011/ Monday 04:38pm

On Monday, I was getting ready for the Asian Tourism International College Dinner & Dance. Their theme was "70's". So, Jen and me dressed up in 70's clothes. Beyb and Adza helped me put on makeup. Haha. I know, funny aye? Like, I never wear makeup but I did. 5 minutes later I checked my phone, 
and I received unacceptable news from nicole.

Gato(Dreitzmer Soberano) passed away because of car accident at 12:38pm. I thought she was lying so I called her up, and I was like oh okay. 
Still didn't believe it.
Called up my big bro, boy, he said it was true. He got accident with another 3 person. Boy went to their house and met with his family. 

As for me, I yelled like a douche and almost cried but I kept a stone heart inside. I kept on sighing and sighing 'cause Gato's family and our family are really close. I just can't believe this is happening. I love Gato and he's been like a brother for me even though we're not that close. He's nice and a happy-go-lucky person. We're still schoolmates, even you're already left.

Oh Gato, why you left us so fast?:(

I know, God loves you more. I understand. God bless you aights? We all here will always remember, pray and love you ♥

November 24, 2011/ Thursday 2:30pm

Right now, right here. Tomorrow's funeral is on 08:00 am. Come early and please wear white clothes. No blacks, reds, yellows, greens or any colour, only white. Please take note. 

-this information was informed by the late Gato's brother, Ahboy. He called my bro just now.-

Will forever miss you:(

Labels: , , ,